全國

    當前位置:

  • 熱門地區:
  • 選擇地區:
  • ×
當前位置: 初三網 > 中考備考 > 初中英語 > 正文

八年級下冊英語課文原文

2019-10-06 09:27:14文/陶凱月

下面是初三網小編整理的八年級下冊英語部分課文原文及翻譯,供大家參考。

八年級下冊英語課文原文

Module 1 Feelings and impressions

1、Lingling: Guess what it is!

玲玲:猜猜它是什么!

Betty: It tastes sweet. Is it a cookie?

貝蒂:它嘗起來很甜。是小甜餅嗎?

2、Daming: Ugh! This milk smells sour.

大明:呃!這牛奶聞起來酸了。

Tony: Don’t drink it.

托尼:別喝了。

3、Betty: This bed feels a bit soft.

貝蒂:這張床摸起來有點兒軟。

Lingling: Try a harder bed.

玲玲:試一張硬點兒的。

4、Hi Lingling,

玲玲:

Thanks for your last message, It was great to hear from you, and I can’t wait to meet you.

謝謝你上次的來信,收到你的信真是太好了。真想馬上見到你。

I hope you will know me from my photo when I arrive at the airport.

希望你能憑著照片在機場認出我來。

I’m quite tall, with short fair hair, and I wear glasses.

我的個子比較高,留著一頭金色短發,戴眼鏡。

I’ll wear jeans and a T-shirt for the journey, but I’ll also carry my warm coat.

為了旅行方便,我將穿牛仔褲和T恤,但我也會拿一件厚點的外套。

I’ve got your photo ---- you look very pretty, so I’m sure we’ll find each other!

我這里有你的照片,你非常漂亮,我想我們肯定能認出對方來!

Module 2 Experiences

1、Listen and number the words as you hear them.

Betty: Lingling, have you ever been to the US?

貝蒂:玲玲,你曾經去過美國嗎?

Lingling: No, I haven’t. I’ve always wanted to go there.

玲玲:不,我沒去過。我一直想去那兒。

Betty: Would you like to come and visit me next year?

貝蒂:你愿意明年來看我嗎?

Lingling: That sounds wonderful! I’d love to.

玲玲:那聽起來很好!我愿意。

Betty: I haven’t asked my parents, but I’m sure they’ll say yes. Have you ever travelled by plane ?

貝蒂:我還沒有問過我的父母,但我肯定他們會同意。你乘飛機旅行過嗎?

Lingling: Yes, I have.

玲玲:是的,我乘飛機旅行過。

Betty: Did you enjoy it ?

貝蒂:你喜歡嗎?

Lingling: Yes, it was very exciting, but I was quite tired.

玲玲:是的,那非常令人振奮,但是我很累。

2、Listen again and answer the questions.

Presenter: Today we’re talking to Winnie, Diana and Bob about their travel experiences. Welcome, everyone! Winnie, you’ve travelled a lot, haven’t you ?

主持人:今天,我們要和溫妮、戴安娜和鮑勃交流關于他們旅游經歷的事。歡迎大家!溫妮,你去過很多地方旅游,是不是?

Winnie: Yes. I’ve been all over China. I’ve also been to the US. In fact, I’ve flown to the US three times!

溫妮:是的,我去過中國各地。我也去過美國。實際上,我乘飛機去過美國三次!

Presenter: What about you, Diana? Have you been to the US or China ?

主持人:你呢,戴安娜?你去過美國或中國嗎?

Diana: I’ve never been to the US, but I’ve been to China many times. I’ve travelled all over South China by train. It was fantastic! I’d like to go there again, and look around the country some more.

戴安娜:我從沒去過美國,但我去過中國很多次。我乘火車游遍了中國南部。那真是太棒了!我想再次去那兒,更多地看看這個國家。

Presenter: And you, Bob ? Where have you been ?

主持人:你呢,鮑勃? 你去過哪兒?

Bob: Well, I live in France. I’ve been all over Europe, but I’ve never been to Africa or Asia. I’ve never been to the US either.

鮑勃:嗯,我住在法國。我去過整個歐洲,但我從沒去過非洲或亞洲。我也沒去過美國。

Module 3 Journey to space

Listen and number the words as you hear them.

Lingling: I’m really interested in the space trip from the earth to Mars. It’s so exciting! Has the spaceship landed yet ?

玲玲:我真的對從地球到火星的太空旅行感興趣。它是那么令人振奮!宇宙飛船已經登陸了嗎?

Tony: I don’t know. Let’s listen to the news on the radio and find out.

托尼:我不知道。我們聽一下新聞廣播弄清情況吧。

News reporter: We’ve just had some news about the trip to Mars. The spaceship has reached Mars after a journey of eight months. It hasn’t sent back any messages yet, but scientists are waiting. As we know, there isn’t any life on the moon, but scientists hope to find life on Mars and other planets.

新聞記者:我們剛剛獲知了一些有關火星之旅的新聞。八個月的旅程之后,宇宙飛船終于到達了火星。它還沒有發送回任何信息,但是科學家正在等待。正如我們所知,在月球上沒有任何生命。但是科學家希望在火星和其他星球上發現生命。

Module 4 Seeing the doctor

Listen and check(√)what’s wrong with Betty and Daming.

Daming: Hi, Betty.

大明:你好,貝蒂。

Betty: Hi, Daming. You don’t look very well. What’s the matter with you?

貝蒂:你好,大明。你看起來不是很舒服。怎么了?

Daming: (groaning) I’ve got a stomach ache and a headache.

大明:(呻吟)我胃疼、頭疼。

Betty: Have you seen a doctor ?

貝蒂:你看過醫生了嗎?

Daming: No, I haven’t.

大明:不,還沒有。

Betty: You should go and see one!

貝蒂:你應該去看一看。

Daming: OK. You don’t look very well either, Betty. What’s the matter with you? Have you got a fever ?

大明:好的。你看起來也不是很舒服,貝蒂。你怎么了?你發燒了嗎?

Betty: Yes, I’ve got a temperature…and a cough.

貝蒂:是的,我發燒……還咳嗽。

Daming: You should see a doctor too.

大明:你也應該去看醫生。

Betty: I’ve seen a doctor. I saw a doctor this morning. Ah!

貝蒂:我已經看過了。我今天早上看醫生了。啊!

Daming: What’s the matter ?

大明:怎么了?

Betty: I’ve got a toothache as well!

貝蒂:我也牙疼!

Module 5 Cartoons

Cartoon heroes

卡通故事里的主人公

Nemo is a cute orange-and-white fish and Shrek is an ugly green animal.

尼莫是一條可愛的橙白相間的魚,史萊克是一直難看的怪獸。

They look very different, but both of them have won the hearts of young people all over the world.

他們的長相雖然有天壤之別,但卻贏得了全世界青少年的喜愛。

The pictures of these popular cartoon heroes are everywhere, on office desks, handbags, and computer screens.

這些頗受歡迎的卡通故事里的主人公隨處可見,他們出現在辦公桌上、書包上和計算機屏幕上。

Module 6 Hobbies

Lingling: Hi, everything ! Come in and find somewhere to sit down. Sorry, it’s a bit of mess. I’ll put the fans on the shelf.

玲玲:嗨,大家好!進來找地方坐。不好意思(家里)有點亂,我來把這些扇子放到架子/擱板上。

Betty: Let me have a look. You’ve got so many fans.

貝蒂:讓我看看。你有這么多扇子啊。

Lingling: Yes, about sixty.

玲玲:是啊,大約有60把。

Betty: Where did you get them ?

貝蒂:你從哪兒得來的?

Lingling: Most of them are presents. People often give me fans as presents because they know I likethem. Do you collect anything ?

玲玲:大多數都是我收到的禮物。大家知道我喜歡扇子,就經常送我扇子。你收集東西嗎?

Betty: Yes, I collect coins and notes, you know, like British pounds and US dollars and cents.

貝蒂:是的,我收集硬幣和紙幣,比如英鎊和美元。

Lingling: Coins? They must be really valuable. Can I see them ?

玲玲:硬幣?那一定很有價值。我能看看嗎?

Module 7 Summer in Los Angeles

Learn English in Los Angeles

在洛杉磯學習英語

Come and learn English in Los Angeles!

來洛杉磯學習英語吧!

We can offer you great summer English courses.

我們可以為你提供非常棒的暑假英語課程。

You will love coming to Los Angeles to learn about American culture and improve your English at the same time.

你會愛上來洛杉磯的,你這里你會了解美國文化,同時提高你的英語水平。

The courses last for four, six or eight weeks.

我們的課程有4周、6周或8周之分。

They start at the beginning of July.

7月底開課。

Our teachers are well trained and have a lot of experience.

我們的教授受過良好的訓練并且經驗豐富。

They teach English classes for four hours a day.

他們每天教4個小時的英語。

You can work in small or large groups and it depends on your personal choice.

你可以選擇上小班課或大班課并且這有你自己決定。

We provide books and we set tests every week to check your progress.

我們提供教材,而且每周還有測試檢查學習進步程度。

They are also computers and other forms of technology for personal study.

另外,我們還提供電腦,以滿足個人學習的資料。

Module 8 Time off

Dear Mum and Dad,

親愛的爸爸媽媽:

I promised to write, so...

我答應你們會寫信的,所以…..

We’re staying with Lingling’s uncle in Hunan Province, and I’m having a wonderful time here in Zhangjiajie.

我們現在和玲玲的叔叔在湖南省。我在張家界國家森林公園玩得非常開心。

It’s a magic land of mountains, forests and rivers.

這是一個有山、有河、有森林的神奇的地方。

It\'s very large, about 480 square kilometres.

這個公園很大,面積約有480平方公里。

It’s famous for the strange shape of its tall rocks.

它以奇形怪狀的巨石而聞名。

Some of them look like humans, and others look like wild animals.

有的石頭看起來像人,有的看起來像獸。

Module 9 Friendship

A beautiful smile

一個美麗的微笑

By Zhang Bei

作者:張貝

When I was thirteen years old, a girl gave me an important gift. It was a smile.

在我13歲的時候,一個女孩給了我一份重要的禮物,一個微笑。

It was the early autumn of my first year at a new school.

那是我在新學校第一年的初秋。

No one knew me.

沒有人認識我。

I was very lonely, and afraid to make friends with anyone.

我感到很孤獨,不敢和人交朋友。

Module 10 On the radio

“How old are you?” The radio studio manager looked down at me.

“你多大了?”播音主任低頭看著我問道。

“Fifteen,” I said.

“十五歲,”我回答。

“And you want a job in radio? Shouldn’t you be at school?” he asked.

“你想找份播音方面的工作?難道你不用上學嗎?”他又問。

查看更多【初中英語】內容
时时彩后一选号技巧